Jeffrey Brink, MD, FACS, joined Doctors Koep and Cashman in July 2004. Originally from Nebraska, Dr. Brink received his medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine and completed his internship and residency in general surgery at Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency Program.
In addition, he completed a fellowship in liver, kidney and pancreas transplantation at the University of California, San Diego Medical Center.
Dr. Brink is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Brink has published several articles.
Dr. Jeffrey Brink's expertise includes organ transplantation, cancer of the liver and pancreas and complex hepatobiliary disease. He is also proficient in minimally invasive robotic and laparoscopic surgical procedures for liver, pancreas, kidney, and adrenal disease.
Dr. Jeffrey Brink offers pancreas surgery, kidney transplant and liver transplant services.
He is a member of the following societies:
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Arizona Medical Association
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Phoenix Society of Gastroenterology
- Phoenix Surgical Society
- Society of Surgical Oncology
Dr. Jeffrey Brink has privileges at the following hospitals:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner University Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center